RTS114 24 Hour/Half Day & Day Omit 4 Pin 20A Round Pattern Time Controller
Shares all the features and benefits of the RTS113 but has voltage free contacts and a 4 pin industry standard round pattern timeswitch base.
Electro-mechanical round pattern double insulated time controller comes with a 3 pin wireable base. It is compatible with the base used for the single channel ON/OFF mains linked industry standard round pattern timeswitch.
- Up to 24 ON/OFF programmes in a 24 hour period.
- Half day(s) and day(s) omit facility, unlimited over a 7 day period.
- Permanent ON facility (with a prominent visual indicator) accessible without removing the transparent cover.
- Minimum ON time is 30 minutes which can be incremented in 15 minute steps.
- Transparent cover can be locked.
|Timer Mode||24 Hour|
|Setting Type||Tappet & Segment|
|Voltage Free Contacts||ON/OFF|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Switch Rating 230V AC||Resistive 20A (4.6kW), Inductive 4A|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 40ºC|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Width 100, Height 120, Depth 76|
Note: The RTS Round Pattern range is compatible with the base used for the single channel and 2 channel ON/OFF mains linked industry standard round pattern timeswitches. RTS114 can switch up to 400W filament lighting, but cannot switch fluorescent, low energy or discharge lighting.