ST810 Suretime PIR Automatic Light Switch - 2 Wire
Add more depth to your lighting circuit with the addtion of Suretime’s ST810 PIR light switch, this enables automatic switching of your lighting when someones presence is detected for a set amount of time before turning off. No neutral is required making it an easy like for like replacement of your typical exisiting light switch.
- Supports single one-way switching only.
- Adjustable lux level to suit installation area.
- Adjustable on-time adjustment.
- Manual ON/OFF or AUTO slider switch.
- LED compatible (with use of the ZV900 load controller).
- Concealed controls for lux and light on time.
- DIP Switch: To enable or disable the Manual ON/OFF function.
- Motion indication via red LED light.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC 50Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +40°C|
|Earth Class||Class II|
|Switch Rating||300W Halogen, 18W to 150W Fluorescent (Low-loss or electronic ballast), 15W to 100W CFL (electronic ballast), 5W to 300W LED (with use of the ZV900 adaptor)|
|Wall Box Depth||25mm|
|Detection Range||8m Front, 4m Sides|
|Mounting Height||1.1m for optimum detection range|
|Lux Level Adjustment||1-10 lux (Moon Symbol) - 1000 lux (Sun Symbol)|
|Dimensions||Height 86mm x Width 86mm x Depth 27mm|
This product requires to be permanently powered which is achieved through the switched live. As such, some LED and CFL lamps may glow or flash whilst this product is in the “OFF” status. This glow/flash can be eliminated by adding the Timeguard ZV900 Automatic switch load controller to the circuit. The Model ZV900 is sold separately.