IS3N-32 Weathersafe Rotary Isolator Switch – 3 Pole 32A
The Weathersafe Rotary Isolator range is manufactured from tough, durable thermoplastic for outdoor switching protection. Designed with safety in mind, the interlocked front covers can only be removed when in OFF position. Lockable switch prevents tampering.
- Three pole 32A switch.
- Solid Neutral.
- On load switch disconnectors.
- Switch can be removed from DIN rail assembly allowing quick and easy first fix.
- Interlocked front cover can only be removed when in OFF position.
- Lockable switch prevents tampering.
- IP65 weatherproof rating.
- Tough durable thermoplastic construction.
- Cable entry knockouts on enclosures.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Rotary Switch Poles||3|
|Rotary Switch Rating||32A|
|Operating Temperature||0º to 40º C|
|On Load Switch Disconnectors||Yes|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 141, Width 100, Depth 99.5|