WXT205N Weathersafe Extreme Twin Gang 13A Switched RCD Socket – Active
Shares all the features of the WXT204N but contacts break when power supply is temporarily lost.
- Weathersafe ‘Extreme’ impact resistant solid ribbed lid.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Trips out when the power supply is temporarily lost.
- A safety must for machine tool applications.
- Impact resistant housing.
- Easy release lid catch.
- Multiple M20 threaded screw-outs.
- Test and reset buttons for safety checks.
- Status flag indicator.
- Spacious design allowing full closure of lid with plug in position.
- Suitable for all 13 amp BS plugs.
- Complies with BS7288 and BS1363.
- IP66 weatherproof rating.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Rocker Switch Poles||1|
|Rocker Switch Rating||230V 13 Amp (3kW)|
|Operating Temperature||-5º to 40º C|
|RCD Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect with||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||3 × 2.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 142.5, Width 157, Depth 75.5|