WXT204NP Weathersafe Extreme Twin Gang 13A Outdoor Switched RCD Socket – Passive
Weathersafe Extreme Switched RCD Socket gives additional protection against the risk of electric shocks at home and in the garden. Ideal for use with lawnmowers, hedge trimmers etc.
- Dual Flag Technology provides added protection against the risks of electrocution.
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40ms (BS7288:2016).
- Meets latest IET wiring regulations.
- Fully enclosed IP66 protective housing.
- Lockable cover facility.
- Impact resistant housing.
- Easy release lid catch.
- Multiple M20 threaded screw-outs.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 148 x 165 x 75.5mm.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Rocker Switch Poles||1|
|Rocker Switch Rating||230V 13 Amp (3kW)|
|Operating Temperature||-5º to 40º C|
|RCD Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to protect with||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||3 × 2.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 148, Width 165, Depth 75.5|