WXT205NP Weathersafe Extreme Twin Gang 13A Outdoor Switched RCD Socket – Active
Weathersafe Extreme Switched RCD Socket gives additional protection against the risk of electric shocks at home and in the garden. Ideal for use with lawnmowers, hedge trimmers etc. Contacts break when power supply is temporarily lost.
- Dual Flag Technology provides added protection against the risks of electrocution.
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40ms (BS7288:2016).
- Meets latest IET wiring regulations.
- Fully enclosed IP66 protective housing.
- Lockable cover facility.
- Impact resistant housing.
- Easy release lid catch.
- Multiple M20 threaded screw-outs.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 148 x 165 x 75.5mm.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Rocker Switch Poles||1|
|Rocker Switch Rating||230V 13 Amp (3kW)|
|Operating Temperature||-5º to 40º C|
|RCD Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect with||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||3 × 2.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 148, Width 165, Depth 75.5|