TFP10WL RCD White Fused Connection Unit Socket
RCD Fused Connection Unit gives additional protection against electric shocks and fire risk. The unit will remain latched if the power supply is tripped.
- Provides additional protection against the dangers of electrocution.
- Eliminates the need for plug-in residual current circuit breakers.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Latching for continuous operation after supply interruption
- Disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Test button for safety checks.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||BS 7288 – 40ms|
|Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect With||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||Up to 10.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 85, Width 85, Depth 20|
|Min Box Depth||25mm|