TFP08ML RCD Double Metal Latching Socket
Shares the same specifications as the TFA07M but is latching (power is immediately restored to the appliance/equipment at the end of a power failure).
Its strong metal construction is ideal for use in factories and other industrial environments where protection against shock and fire hazard is essential
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Manual reset.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Still protects with pulsating DC earth fault currents.
- Supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.
- Remains latched when the power supply is temporarily lost.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Current Rating||Fully Complies With BS1363|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||BS 7288 – 40ms|
|Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect With||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||3 × 2.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 87, Width 148, Depth 55|
|Surface Mount Wall Box||Supplied|
Metal RCD Sockets supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box