TFA07M RCD Double Metal Socket
Double socket RCD metal circuit breaker has all the features and benefits of the TFA03M but provides two switched socket outlets.
Its strong metal construction is ideal for use in factories and other industrial environments where protection against shock and fire hazard is essential.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Manual reset.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Trips out when the power supply is temporarily lost. A safety must for machine tool applications.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Still protects with pulsating DC earth fault currents.
- Supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Current Rating||Fully Complies With BS1363|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||BS 7288 – 40ms|
|Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect With||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||3 × 2.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 87, Width 148, Depth 55|
|Surface Mount Wall Box||Supplied|
Metal RCD Sockets supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box