TFA03M RCD Single Metal Socket
Shares all the features and benefits of the TFA01W and is a single socket metal RCD circuit breaker. Its strong metal construction is ideal for use in factories and other industrial environments where protection against shock and fire hazard is essential.
Single socket RCD circuit breaker simply replaces an existing single socket outlet. The contacts break when power supply is temporarily lost.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Manual reset.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Trips out when the power supply is temporarily lost. A safety must for machine tool applications.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Still protects with pulsating DC earth fault currents.
- Supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Current Rating||Fully Complies With BS1363|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||BS 7288 – 40ms|
|Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect With||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||3 × 2.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 87, Width 87, Depth 55|
|Surface Mount Wall Box||Supplied|
Metal RCD Sockets supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.