TFP06WL RCD Double White Latching Socket
Shares all the features and advantages of the TFA05W with the addition of latching (power is immediately restored to the appliance/equipment at the end of a power failure) and replaces an existing double socket unit.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Manual reset.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Still protects with pulsating DC earth fault currents.
- Remains latched when the power supply is temporarily lost.
- Supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Current Rating||Fully Complies With BS1363|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||BS 7288 – 40ms|
|Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect With||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||3 × 2.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 85, Width 146, Depth 20|
|Min Box Depth||25mm|