SPS4G 4-Way Surge Protected Socket Strip
This product only protects against power line surges. Aerial inputs and BT connections are not protected.
- Redirects high-energy transients on the mains supply lines harmlessly to earth and away from associated equipment and operators.
- Resets automatically.
- Dissipates incoming and outgoing transients.
- Separate mains ON and mains protection intact indication.
- Three separate mains protection devices between L-N, L-E, N-E with thermal overload protection.
- Optional wall mounting holes provided (keyhole type at rear).
- 2 metre cable length with BS1363 plug fitted.
- Tough flame retardant moulding.
- Separate neon indication to denote: (1) Surge protection is intact, (2) Supply is present.
|Number of Ways||4|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Max Surge Handling||4500A|
|Protection Modes||L-N, N-E, L-E|
|Maximum Current||13A (3kW)|
|Operating Temp||0 to 40ºC|
|Factory Fitted Fuse||BS1362 13A|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 65, Width 270, Depth 25|