SPS10G 10 Way Surge Protected Socket Strip
Shares the same benefits as SPS6G but provides 10 socket outlets.
This product only protects against power line surges. Aerial inputs and BT connections are not protected.
- Redirects high-energy transients on the mains supply lines harmlessly to earth and away from associated equipment and operators.
- Resets automatically.
- Dissipates incoming and outgoing transients.
- Separate mains ON and mains protection intact indication.
- Three separate mains protection devices between L-N, L-E, N-E with thermal overload protection.
- 2 metre cable length with BS1363 plug fitted.
- Separate neon indication to denote: (1) Surge protection is intact, (2) Supply is present.
|No. Of Ways||10|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Surge Rating (Max)||4500A|
|Mains Protection Modes||L-N, N-E, L-E|
|Maximum Current||13A (3kW)|
|Operating Temp Range||0 – 40ºC|
|Factory Fitted Fuse||BS1362 13A|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 125, Width 380, Depth 25|