RCD11WPVN Valiance+® RCD Protected Single Gang White Fused Connection Unit – Passive
Stay Safe with Valiance+. Dual Flag Technology provides extra protection against the risks of electrocution.
Timeguard's new ‘Dual Flag RCD Technology’ is a brand new safety feature stipulated in the latest BS7288:2016 standard. It provides additional safety to both the installer and end user by showing clear visual indication as to the status of the RCD. A RED flag shows the device is ON with a live supply to the appliance. A GREEN flag shows the device is safe with the supply to the appliance switched OFF. For added safety and reliability, Timeguard have used an innovative mechanical flag system due to LED indication systems being less reliable and having a limited life.
Timeguard's new range of Valiance Plus RCDs are fully approved and certified to the new BS7288:2016 standard which now demands a higher resilience to RF devices (EG: mobile phones, walkie-talkies, electronic equipment, etc.), resulting in lower nuisance tripping compared to RCDs built to the old BS standard.
- New Dual Flag Technology provides added protection against the risks of electrocution.
- Valiance+ range available in Active and Passive versions across the range (see range profile for details).
- High EMC Immunity dramatically reduces nuisance tripping.
- Conforms to BS7288:2016 BS1363-2, and meets latest IET Wiring Regulations.
- Continues to protect with Lost Neutral /pulsating DC earth fault.
- Full 3 Year Product Guarantee. Designed, Tested and Certified in the U.K.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC 50Hz|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||Less than 40ms at 150mA residual current|
|RCD Type||Double pole – Passive (Latching)|
|Breaking Capacity||250A (Earth leakage)|
|Continues to protect with||Lost neutral/pulsating DC earth fault|
|Operating Temperature Range||-5°C to 40°C|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 85, Width 85, Depth 42|
|Fixed Cable Capacity||1x 8mm2 or 2x 4mm2 or 3x 2.5mm2|
|Flexible Cable Capacity||10.5mm diameter maximum|
Dual Flag Technology Conforms to BS7288:2016 and BS1363-2