RCD10WPV Valiance RCD White Fused Connection Unit - Passive
RCD Fused Connection Unit for additional protection against electric shocks and fire risk. The unit will remain latched if the power supply is tripped.
- Provides additional protection against the dangers of electrocution.
- Eliminates the need for plug-in residual current circuit breakers.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Latching for continuous operation after supply interruption.
- Disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
|Type||Passive – Latching|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||BS 7288 – 40ms|
|Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect With||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||Up to 10.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 85, Width 85, Depth 49.6|