RCD08MPV Valiance RCD Twin Metal - Passive
Shares all the features and benefits of the RCD07MAV with the addition of latching (power is immediately restored to the appliance/equipment at the end of a power failure).
- Supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.
- Provides two protected switched socket outlets for convenience and extra safety.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Manual reset.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Remains latched when the power supply is temporarily lost. Ideal for freezers where power needs to be automatically restored.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Still protects with pulsating DC earth fault currents.
|Type||Passive – Latching|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||BS 7288 – 40ms|
|Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect With||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||Up to 10.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 87, Width 148, Depth 56|
Metal RCD sockets supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.