RCD07MAV Valiance RCD Twin Metal - Active
Twin socket RCD circuit breaker simply replaces an existing twin socket providing two protected switched socket outlets. Its strong metal construction is ideal for use in factories and other industrial environments where protection against shock and fire hazard is essential.The contacts break when power supply is temporarily lost.
- Supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.
- Provides two protected switched socket outlets for convenience and extra safety.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Manual reset.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Trips out when the power supply is temporarily lost. A safety must for machine tool applications.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Still protects with pulsating DC earth fault currents.
|Type||Active – Non-Latching|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||BS 7288 – 40ms|
|Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect With||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||Up to 10.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 87, Width 148, Depth 56|
Metal RCD sockets supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.