RCD05WAV Valiance RCD Twin White - Active
Twin socket RCD circuit breaker simply replaces an existing twin socket providing two protected switched socket outlets. The contacts break when power supply is temporarily lost.
- Provides two protected switched socket outlets for convenience and extra safety.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Manual reset.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Trips out when the power supply is temporarily lost. A safety must for machine tool applications.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Still protects with pulsating DC earth fault currents.
|Type||Active – Non-Latching|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||BS 7288 – 40ms|
|Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect With||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||Up to 10.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 86, Width 147, Depth 42.5|
|Minimum Box Depth||25mm|