TPS204 Outdoor RCD Socket
Single RCD socket outlet in a twin gang IP55 housing. Provides additional protection from electric shocks in an outdoor environment. Contacts break when power supply is temporarily lost and unit has to be reset.
- 13 amp single RCD socket in twin gang housing.
- 8 × 20mm knock-out cable entries (bottom 2 entries supplied with cut to size grommet).
- 2 x earth terminals in back box.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Contacts break when power supply is temporarily lost.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- IP55 weatherproof rating (when lid closed).
- Spring back lid covers.
- Suitable for all BS 13 amp plugs.
|Type||Combined RCD Socket|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC 13 Amp (3kW)|
|Operating Temperature||0º to 40º C|
|RCD Trip Speed||BS7288 – 40ms|
|Continues to Protect with||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||3 × 2.5mm²|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 70, Width 147, Depth 54|