ZV810 Motion Sensor PIR Light Switch
Detects PIR body heat movement and automatically switches the light ON, turning it OFF again after a time adjustable from 6 seconds to 12 minutes.
- AUTO/ON/OFF selections.
- 180° detection area with adjustable 8m detection range.
- Light ON times adjustable from 6 seconds to 12 minutes.
- Fully adjustable light level control.
- Can also be used as a normal ON/OFF or 2 way switch.
- Suitable for lamp loads: 40 – 500W incandescent, 40 – 150W low voltage halogen, 18 – 150W fluorescent with electronic ballast, 15 – 150W electronic PL lamp (Philips or Osram only) and 20W LED lighting.
- Fits a single gang wall box min. 25mm deep.
|Switch Type||Single/2 Way|
|Filament Load (Max.)||500W|
|Low Voltage Lighting||40 to 150W|
|Fluorescent & Low Energy Lighting||18 to 150W Fluorescent, 15 to 150W Low Energy, (Philips or Osram only)|
|Stand-alone LED Rating||20W|
|Light Level Sensing||Yes|
|Light ON Time||Adjustable|
|Concealed Front Panel||Yes|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height (closed) 86, Width 86, Depth 38|
Note: FLA01 strip light adaptor will allow operation with up to 85W of fluorescent or low energy lamps.
This product requires to be permanently charged which is achieved through the switched Live. As such, some LED and CFL lamps may glow or flash whilst this product is in the ‘OFF’ status. This glow/flash can be eliminated by adding the Timeguard ZV900 Automatic Switch Load Controller to the circuit.
The LED switching capabilities of this product can be increased up to 200W by the addition of the Timeguard ZV900 Automatic Switch Load Controller. The ZV900 is sold separately.