TRTD7 Economy 7 Digital Timeswitch with Boost Control - DISCONTINUED
Designed for use with Economy 7 off peak rate overnight electricity plans with the flexibility of pre-selected timing options manually adjustable to allow customised programming.
- Designed for use with Economy 7 off peak rate overnight electricity plans.
- Pre-selected timing options manually adjustable to allow user programming.
- Pre-programmed automatic boost and 3 on demand options – 30 minutes, 1 & 2 hours.
- Countdown boost display showing boost time remaining.
- Automatic summer/winter time changeover.
- 2 year factory fitted battery for memory back-up.
- Interchangeable with Sangamo and Horstmann Economy 7 units.
- Fits and supplied with a standard size Economy 7 wall box with industry standard plug-in connections.
- Accommodates up to 3 off-peak hot water or heating periods every 24 hours.
- Easy view 12 hour am/pm clock/timer display illuminates on setting.
- Simple push button setting and select modes with full screen information.
- Digital accuracy improves system efficiency and reduces running costs.
- Contact rating 13A, 230V AC 50Hz suitable for immersion heaters up to 3kW.
- Contact type: Micro-disconnection on control. Disconnection to immersion heater(s) by double pole rocker switch.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC - 50Hz|
|Switch Type||Double Pole Rocker Switch|
|Maximum Permissible Loads||13A Resistive, suitable for immersion heaters up to 3kW|
|Battery Reserve||Two Years|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 120, Width 175, Depth 70|