TRT044 Cylinder/Pipe Thermostat
The TRT044 is a surface mounted mechanical thermostat used to control the temperature of domestic hot water cylinders (uninsulated and foam lagged). The unit comes complete with a cylinder strap and a wire strap which enables the unit to be used also as a pipe thermostat. The TRT044 can be used to switch a circulating pump, boiler or most common zone valves.
- Cylinder or pipe thermostat.
- Ideal for uninsulated and foam lagged domestic cylinders.
- Solid construction with secure cable clamping.
- Supplied with cylinder strap and wire
- Large setting dial with clearly marked temperature scale.
- Temperature range between 40ºC and 80ºC.
- 16 (4) A 230V.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC - 50HZ|
|Current Rating||16 (4) A|
|Switch Type||Single Dole, Double Throw (SPDT)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 55°C|
|Set Temperature Range||40°C to 80°C|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|ErP Product Class Labelling||Class I|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 110, Width 45, Depth 55|