TRT031 Electronic Frost Thermostat with Tamper Proof Cover - DISCONTINUED
Electronic frost thermostat providing automatic temperature control and protection for all central heating applications. Simple to install surface mount design with electronic accuracy to improve system efficiency and help reduce running costs.
- Frost protection against the risk of
- 5ºC – 10ºC temperature range.
- Temperature swing adjustment (using jumper) between 1ºC and 0.5ºC.
- Output led (illuminates on call for heat).
- Includes optional tamper proof cover to protect temperature selections.
- Surface mount with wall plate included.
- 3 wire connection (double insulated)
- 6 (2) A at 230V.
|Operating Voltage||220-240V AC - 50HZ|
|Current Rating||6 (2) A|
|Switch Type||Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 50°C|
|Set Temperature Range||5°C to 10°C|
|Temperature Swing||1°C or 0.5°C|
|Micro Disconnection||Type 1.B Control Action|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|ErP Product Class Labelling||Class I|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 95, Width 95, Depth 38|