TRT049N Wiring Centre Box
Using a wiring centre box is a safe and convenient way of wiring all connections to and from a heating system, making system testing a clean and simple task. Supplied with wiring diagrams for ‘S’ Plan and ‘Y’ Plan installations.
- Spacious and robust box with easily accessible terminals.
- Suitable for all types of heating systems.
- Multiple fixing holes and cable entry knock outs.
- Supplied with wiring diagrams for S type and Y type plan installations.
- 16 terminal block circuits and 4 earth terminals.
- 6 Internal cable clamps.
- Installation Type: Surface mount with wall fixing kit supplied.
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz.
- Flame Retardant Rating: V1.
- Switch Rating: 10(2)A.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC - 50Hz|
|Current Rating||10 A|
|Operating Temperature Range||0ºC to 50ºC|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 125, Width 230, Depth 42|