TRT031N Electronic Frost Thermostat with Tamper Proof Cover
Electronic frost thermostat providing automatic temperature control and protection for all central heating applications. Simple to install surface mount design with electronic accuracy to improve system efficiency and help reduce running costs.
- Easily adjustable dial with clearly marked temperature scale.
- Frost protection against the risk of freezing pipes.
- Tamper proof cover protects thermostat settings.
- 5°C to 10°C set temperature range.
- Temperature swing adjustment (using DIP switches) between 0.5°C and 1°C. PID control.
- Switch Type: Single pole, single throw (SPST).
- Surface mount with wall plate included.
- Connection Type: 3 wire.
- Switch Rating: 6(2)A.
|Operating Voltage||220-240V AC - 50HZ|
|Current Rating||6 (2) A|
|Switch Type||Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C|
|Set Temperature Range||5°C to 10°C|
|Temperature Swing||1°C or 0.5°C|
|Micro Disconnection||Type 1.B Control Action|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|ErP Product Class Labelling||Class I|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 86, Width 88, Depth 38|