ET05 Plug-In Electronic Thermostat
Plug-in electronic temperature controller incorporating a digital display of temperature. Can control to a temperature between 0ºC and 35ºC (heating only) and is ideal for controlling radiant, convector and fan heaters as well as oil filled radiators.
- Plug-in, no wiring.
- Mains operated, but integral battery power allows setting out of the mains socket.
- Precision digital temperature control.
- Permanent manual override for instant ON/OFF switching.
- Integral temperature sensor.
- 0ºC to 35ºC temperature range control.
- Temperature setting can be easily reviewed.
- Part No. ET05
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Switch Rating 230V AC||13A Resistive (3kW), Inductive 2A|
|Operating Temperature||-10º to 40ºC|
|Temperature Range||0ºC to 35ºC (control)|
|Battery||Factory fitted, rechargeable, 1000 hours back-up|
|Conforms to Directives||73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC|
|Dimensions||Width 60, Height 105, Depth 70|
ET03/ET05/TG27/TG77 can be used with up to to 400W of filament lighting and with up to 100W fluorescent/low energy lighting. Cannot be used with discharge lighting.