Contractor/Installer - Click here to register Contractors/Installers - receive all the latest information direct to your PC.
Our Valued Dealership Timeguard Dealership Business Users Only
Timeguard, proud to be a part of the Theben group.
BSI Registered. Certificate No. Q05884
Weathersafe Isolator Switches
IS4-20 Weathersafe Rotary Isolator Switch – 4 Pole 20A
The Weathersafe Rotary Isolator range is manufactured from tough, durable thermoplastic for outdoor switching protection. Designed with safety in mind, the interlocked front covers can only be removed when in OFF position. Lockable switch prevents tampering.
- Four pole 20A switch.
- Solid Neutral.
- On load switch disconnectors.
- To BS EN 60947-3.
- Switch can be removed from DIN rail assembly allowing quick and easy first fix.
- Interlocked front cover can only be removed when in OFF position.
- Lockable switch prevents tampering.
- IP65 weatherproof rating.
- Tough durable thermoplastic construction.
- Cable entry knockouts on enclosures.
- Part No. IS4-20
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Rotary Switch Poles||4|
|Rotary Switch Rating||20A|
|Operating Temperature||0º to 40º C|
|On Load Switch Disconnectors||Yes|
|Conforms To||BS-EN 60947-3|
|Dimensions (mm) Height x Width x Depth||100 × 80 × 100|
NOTE: Timeguard has a policy of continuous product development and reserve the right to alter specifications at any time. Therefore, unavoidable differences between product and website specifications may occur, for which liability cannot be accepted by Timeguard.