Contractor/Installer - Click here to register Contractors/Installers - receive all the latest information direct to your PC.
Our Valued Dealership Timeguard Dealership Business Users Only
Timeguard, proud to be a part of the Theben group.
BSI Registered. Certificate No. Q05884
Tripfast Bulk Range RCD Protection
TFA03M RCD Single Metal Socket
Shares all the features and benefits of the TFA01W and is a single socket metal RCD circuit breaker. Its strong metal construction is ideal for use in factories and other industrial environments where protection against shock and fire hazard is essential.
Single socket RCD circuit breaker simply replaces an existing single socket outlet. The contacts break when power supply is temporarily lost.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Manual reset.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Trips out when the power supply is temporarily lost. A safety must for machine tool applications.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Still protects with pulsating DC earth fault currents.
- Complies with BS7288 and BS1363.
- Supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.
- Part No. TFA03M
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Current Rating||Fully Complies With BS1363|
|Rated Trip Current||30mA|
|Trip Speed||BS 7288 – 40ms|
|Contact Break||Double Pole|
|Continues to Protect With||Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault|
|Cable Capacity||3 × 2.5mm²|
|Conforms To||BS1363, BS7288|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 87, Width 87, Depth 55|
|Surface Mount Wall Box||Supplied|
Metal RCD Sockets supplied with a 40mm BS metal surface wall box.
NOTE: Timeguard has a policy of continuous product development and reserve the right to alter specifications at any time. Therefore, unavoidable differences between product and website specifications may occur, for which liability cannot be accepted by Timeguard.