SLW400G 400W Energy Saving PIR Halogen Floodlight – White
We have updated the look of our PIR Halogen Floodlight range with a smaller compact PIR detector head and a new looking powerful halogen floodlight. The trusted specification and quality you have come to expect from Timeguard remains unchanged giving you high powered halogen lighting and detectors with substantial benefits and features.
- Energy saving 400W enclosed halogen floodlight with adjustable integral PIR detector.
- Up to 500W of light using 400W ‘C’ Class energy saving lamp supplied.*
- Pan and tilt feature.
- Detects body heat movement up to 12 metres away and automatically switches the light ON.
- 180° adjustable detection angle.
- Moveable detector allows horizontal and vertical PIR range adjustment.
- Manual ON/OFF switching override.
- Light ON time adjustable from 5 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Built-in sensor prevents daytime operation.
- 400W ‘C’ Class energy saving halogen lamp supplied (lamp not covered by warranty).
- IP55 weatherproof rating.
- Total PIR switching: 2000W incandescent/ halogen, 375W fluorescent/low energy lighting.
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Lamp Type||400W C Class Halogen|
|Maximum Light Load (W) Tungsten/Halogen||Internal 500, External 2000|
|Fluorescent/Low Energy External||375|
|Detection Range (Max) Metres||12|
|Angle of Detection||180º|
|Light ON Time After Last Detection (Adjustable)||5 Seconds (Min), 5 Minutes (Max)|
|Permanent ON Facility||(Electronic)|
|Adjustable Light Level Control||Yes|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||Height 252, Width 200, Depth 144|
Can be wired in parallel to enable any detector to turn ON all the lights connected.
The load must not exceed the lamp rating of a single unit.
*Nearest light output.