Contractor/Installer - Click here to register Contractors/Installers - receive all the latest information direct to your PC.
Our Valued Dealership Timeguard Dealership Business Users Only
Timeguard, proud to be a part of the Theben group.
BSI Registered. Certificate No. Q05884
ECO Energy Saving Lights
ECO1PIR 20W Energy Saver PIR Bulkhead Light
In this demanding economic climate saving money is essential and Timeguard’s powerful, effective and economical outdoor lighting solutions do just that!
- 20W CFL Energy Saving PIR Bulkhead Light – equivalent to 100W incandescent lighting with only 20% of the running cost*.
- Pan & Tilt light aiming adjustment.
- Light ON times adjustment – 20 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Optional mode settings – Manual and Test mode.
- 140° PIR detector (pan only) within adjustable 180° range and 10m detection.
- LUX (light level) adjustment – Day to Night (5 to 1000 LUX – permanently ON when at max).
- Can link with ECO Floodlight codes ECO1FL, EC02FL & EC03FL for matching installations (not exceeding 4 x CFL 20W lamps total loading).
- Operating temperature -20° to 40°C.
- Ideal for new and replacement installations.
- IP45 weatherproof rating.
- Exit ‘ON’ feature.
- Easy installation with Fast-fix terminal block connection.
- RoHS compliance.
- Supplied with a CFL 20W spiral lamp (lamp not covered by warranty).
- Part No. ECO1PIR
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Lamp Type||20W CFL|
|Maximum Light Load (W)||23W|
|Detection Range (Max) Metres||10|
|Angle of Detection||140° PIR detector (pan only) within adjustable 180° range|
|Light On Time After last detection (Adjustable)||20 Seconds (Min), 5 Minutes (Max)|
|Permanent ON Facility||(Electronic)|
|Adjustable Light Level (LUX) Control||5 to 1000 Lux|
|Conforms to Directives||73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||Height 198, Width 120, Depth 263|
*Nearest light output.
NOTE: Timeguard has a policy of continuous product development and reserve the right to alter specifications at any time. Therefore, unavoidable differences between product and website specifications may occur, for which liability cannot be accepted by Timeguard.